Monday, September 3, 2007

Clueless

Dayan is sitting for his UPSR exams this week. What I often hear from other parents is "Oh that week cannot-lah, anak got exam so I have no time'. This makes me wonder, how come got no time? What am i supposed to do? Give tuiton and revision to him night and day? Sit anxiously home all day and wait for him to come back? Haven't figured this one out yet. To me either he knows the stuff by now or he's doomed to fail. Don't see much sense in forcing him to study every minute, do kids really need that much pressure? This is still primary school....., guess I'm still clueless, don't have the 'kiasu' spirit yet.

We had a quiet weekend. Kalam was still tired from all the travelling previous weeks. So we didn't join Shah Alam run, or UM run or anything. I went for a 3km swim on sunday morning, Kalam joined me halfway. YEAH bought new tires for my bike; bright yellow and black. Fits with the frame colours. Looks like a hornet (haha but no sting with me as the cyclist).

Fasting month is just around the corner, last year hardly trained during Ramadan. This year got Powerman Lumut in november, better stay in shape.

No comments: