Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hopeless

I've spend exactly 45 minutes training in the past 6 days!!! Surely my times will be improving soon...(only in my dreams).
In the weekend I attended a conference in Penang together with 2 college's. I've been living in M'sia since 1992 and this was the first time I visited Penang. My friends took me around, theresults are imaginable, a marathon of sorts (SHOPPING AND FOOD). Had the best laksa I've ever tasted, we did a bit of sightseeing and mostly shopping. With my male-dominated family shopping is no fun. After a few minutes they will start sighing deeply and checking their watches super obviously. 'What are you looking for actually?', 'How much longer is this gonna take?', 'Is that all or do you need to buy anything else?' etc etc NO FUN AT ALL
The three of us spend hours checking out all kinds of little shops, earrrings, accesories, shoes, clothes, souvenirs and other cutesy stuff. We only arrived back in the hotel at 10pm when the shops closed!!! Crazily we hardly bought anything, just had fun looking....

Today is Danial's birthday, just a small celebration with a home-made chocolate cake.

Janie gave birth again, this time 4 cute white kittens. Love those little balls of fluff. She gave birth while we were in Lumut for Powerman, we were really worried when we came back and couldn't find her. She showed up the next evening and the next day she took us to her kittens (she gave birth in a empty house down the road)

Tomorrow I'm gonna start training seriously (ahum)

5 comments:

Jaja Shah said...

yeah better go shopping with girlfrens. 100% agree

i miss penang, esp the nasi kandar and curry, nyummy!

Juliana said...

allu !! penang is nice.. so many places to visit !!! training jom !!! free next week onwards. im on a training-free holiday this whole week. tomorrow,day after and 1st december going to the live n loud concert. :) any new year plans 4ur family ?

Juliana said...

some penang fotos for you @ http://missjewelz.fotopages.com

(go2d 2nd page)

nurina said...

I would like to train with you coming weekend, Kalam wants to go cycling with some of the cadets (IM training)so I'm free...

Juliana said...

sure !! :) im free in d afternoon onwards. morning bz sikit. :) tak nak join ur hubby training ka?? hihih.. :)