Wednesday, January 23, 2008

POWERBAR ELITE 2008/2009

First of all thanks to Powerbar boss, Mr Rahimi, Mr Shahrul and Cik Nora for taking me into the elite 'flight'. For some, being in the team elite is free Powerbar for a year or two but its not about that. Its about passion for sports which brings health to the country! Got the big picture? That's what my boss always said to me. Only small people look at small picture hehehe! I am not small, I am compact! Its new technology which produce CD, DVD and what not... so the bottom line is, be healthy and influence others to be the same. Healthy people will increase productivities (in every areas, trust me!) Ok its not a right time for me to write anything... 5pm is training time or gardening at least. Ciao adios tata....
Hehehe siapa lagi kalau tak otai powerbar!!! Dah habis blom duit bonus???

Fuyooo all power athletes!!!!! Shy lor.....

2 comments:

Juliana said...

Congrats !!!! :) Majulah sukan untuk negara. Yeehaaaa !!!!

bola2api said...

mejar.. tahniah!! feewit!