Friday, August 24, 2007

Single lady

Yesterday Kalam left for Perhentian Island with all 4 kids in tow....
He will take part in the 'Perhentian Challenge' tomorrow. Mum couldn't get leave, so now she's alone at home (with Rahma).
So very very quiet.... Been using computer for quite a while and nobody bugged me. No 'Mum, when can I use the computer?', 'Mum were out of bread', 'Mum I can't find my school tie', Mum, Danial won't let me use the playstation', 'Mum, can I please stay home from tuiton?', 'Mum I want icewater', 'Mum I need extra money for school', 'Mum the new alarmclock just fell down by itself', 'Mum Dayan made a mess in our room and he's refusing to clean it up', 'Mum I'm not feeling well after drinking 5 glasses of cold milo', 'Mum my bicycle tires are punctured again', 'Mum, Darimi and Ati are soo noisy', 'Mum Dayan just pinched me', 'Mum I'm still hungry', 'Mum you have to fill out these forms, need to give to teacher tomorrow', 'Mum when can I get a handphone?etc etc etc etc etc etc

My bike has a flat tire (luckily not during Desaru but the day after). No time to repair yet. Raining often in the afternoon. So what's left;
Even with the little bit of running I've been doing I can allready feel shin-splints in my Rt-leg. So instead I've been doing 'stairs' training. (Those old 'OP's will know which stairs I'm talking about.) So I've been doing circles, up the stairs, run down the hill etc..
Figure I need to improve my cardio-vascular condition. I rarely challenge myself, i only do easy bike rides and slow swims....

Jealous a bit I can't join Perhentian. Danial was grumbling bcos his age is not allowed to join 'perhentian challenge'.
The island has a lot of special memories -it's where Kalam and myself met some 15 yrs ago

Still quiet, anyway I'll be happy to see the whole gang again on sunday, maybe it's too quiet....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a very fantastic family trip in Perhentian Island. Everything was great. The crystal-clear water, the resort which is Tunabay Resort to be specific, the food was great, the people there and others. We would like to share our great experience there with you. We really loved our stay at Perhentian Island especially at Tunabay Resort. We would like to recommend to anyone who is planning to have a great holiday in an island, please don't hesitate to come to Perhentian Island. For more info about the resort, visit this cool website: www.tunabay.com.my