Monday, August 13, 2007

WHAT TO WRITE? HMMM...

Aiyoo so lazy to write, but many things to let you all know. PJ Half Marathon was fun, I got medal maaa! Number 182! Starting at 6.30am, the rest of the family were doing fun run. I just follow n follow until almost at the 'Penang Bridge', the Kenyans were on the other side plus Richard at 5th place. (I can still count at this stage hahaha). Steph pat me on the back, I saw no numbers. Illegal runner hehehe. Then I U turn and bumped into Edwin the Ironman, looks like he had a big party the nite before!! He try to 'racun' me to run slowly but lucky I managed to escape. Then took my 1st gel, arrived at the R3, the Kenyans are already there doing their last km. Almost terminal 3, say hi to jamil on the other side. Reached terminal 3, u turn n continue. Then I saw Abu n Saiful calling me! I took my last gel to make sure they wont get me hahahhaa! Yesss... powerbar has to sponsor me next year! Its a good race, manage to improve my half marathon time. Its revenge after DNS at adidas KOTR. Arrived safely, mama n the boys offer me 3 cans of malta! Then wait for lucky draw, no luck! Drive back and bought carbo loading breakfast (nasi lemak rendang) then sleep........

3 comments:

TriStupe said...

well done kak Nurina. Will see u and the rest of the kopi susu in Desaru!

Abu Soffian said...

Good Luck to all the kopi susu team.. n take care

nurina said...

Hehehe kopi susu akan jadi kopi tarik this weekend! Weather most probably not so clear... big waves probably!!!