Sunday, December 16, 2007

Chin woo biotlon

Hai everyone,this is my first time i use this blog have any comment about it please write.My first topic is about the chin woo biotlon 16 dec sunday.
The first problem is i woke up late then when the register and problem searching for my lane which surporse to be lane 6 but turn to 7 because no room.


Early morning swim around 7:30 am .






Then when started another problem i can`t breathe easily im not sure why i can`t breathe .








Then the run 2 km. Then my friend kim joon in front of me very far.
Then when i started the first lap then i almost finish the lap i saw a fimiliar face coming towards me.Then i realise it was kim joon.Then i told him he was going the wrong way.


So me and kim joon run to the finish line together.At the end of the race ran to get the higher place.




Kim joon got nombor 16 and i got nombor 17.



















This is the picture of the finisher medal so who wants a medal like this next year join chin woo baithlon.

3 comments:

Mohd Shazly Khan said...

Caya la Dayan.. I oso wan the medal can aa? Give yours to me laa.. i belanja McD wan? Damn cute la u.

Jaja Shah said...

wow dayan, first entry. congrats on your chinwoo!

Azman said...

Congratulations Dayan. Masuk sekolah menengah nanti, make sure jadi triathlete. Senang dapat girlfriend. Hehehe. Mintak ampun Major dgn Nurina.