Friday, December 21, 2007

Quick update

New kid on the block during his 1st biathlon: Zul
Pciture thanks to Tey

Just a short update, a few pics from Chin Woo Biathlon. I didn't take part. The previous week I had a fall during the bike-ride with Juli (talking toooo much...). Of course being an experienced nurse we make a point of telling others what to do and not following those guidelines when it comes to our own health. So I ignored my shoulder, didn't hurt much. But at the end of the week I made one wrong move while trying to grab something, and the next day coulnd hardly lift my right arm. So I sat out Chin Woo, got rashes on my arm from the sweaty armsling (I've dumped the sling), still had fun chitchatting to friends. My shoulder is a bit better but still difficult to raise the arm above my head. Anyway, doc says can do exercise as long as it doesn't hurt, so cycling and running okay. Probably need to do MRI but my medical allowance for this year habis, so I'll do the MRI in january if my shoulder not okay by then.
Me and my sling Pic thanks to Tey

Wah, Eugene dah pakai medal, Kalam baru nak lari.
Pic thanks to Tey




















Star quality; See I can finish without training!!!??!!!

Like fathers, like sons


Winner of the women-category: NURINA
Ahum, mix-up, so I just give my first place away
(frus - i'll never get a change like that again)


Another tri-brit on the scene; Olli (Oliver) in third place


Eugene is in a class of his own!!!!


Danial, Eugene, Mej K and Amir@Hannah

Nice colour shirt-lah













Macam kenal race-official ni

The real winner from the women's category: Salman

(hihi, he took my place and we did inform the race-officials before the race, but things got a bit mixed up)

1 comment:

bola2api said...

danial is gonna be one heartbreaker, nurina :)