Thursday, December 27, 2007

SPRINT IS FOR KIDS LOL

How it started.. sprint is for kids only! Hahaha...
Then when I look at Ringo, my ex-schoolmate 'elephant pregnancy' I think I better not stop doing this. (Ringo in light yellow shirt, earning five figure salary in Malakoff make him 'pregnant' LOL)
Then I met the superstar, make mama jealous! Kim b4 winning Manila's gold.

The family started to watch... A Famosa 2006 hehehe sprint tri for kids oso!

Well... then we took part in relay, Desaru LD Tri wooohoo. Errmm, digital photo has got digital fungus too?

Muahh... I love my red bike! Heavy metal make my leg strong. No more sprint eh! Remember? Sprint is for kids only.... LOL

Another relay in Miri.... I love seafood yeah yummy! Good carbo loading in Miri...

Fuyoo... got trisuit oledi! But still red bike heavy metal jengg jengg... notice the aero bar? P Ramlee's dark glasses? Tri in the 60's! Hey Vicky is catching up on me!

Ripley's believe it or not! Mama is oso (among the) superstar!!!

Dont be scared! He is just an Ultraman, the monsters' destroyer!
Next time you're in Kenyir, stay in the boat house. It floats on a big blue recycling bin! You catch the fish, eat the fish, shit it out, fish eat it, you catch the fish again, eat the fish again...the cycle goes on for as long as the world lives. Long live Kenyir!


After all, we can do a lot of tough and difficult things together! But this one definitely not for the boys.......SHOPPING!!!!! This story gave us ideas on how to sabotage mama's shopping! Nyet nyet nyet.....

OK friends have fun for new year! I'll be in Pekan cleaning up the flood..... Happy 15th Anniversary Honey (01/01/1993).

3 comments:

Abu Soffian said...

happy happy new year 2008

MAJOR K said...

Ha ponteng training hari ni? Mana pegi? Mabuk new year ka?

Anonymous said...

Bro, keep up not only the spirit of the Air Force but also.. ANSARA Kawan81