Monday, July 2, 2007

applying for zoo-status



Kalam found two little abandoned kittens

and took them home. Janie being the loving mothercat she is adopted them immediately, so now she got 7 little ones to look after. The animal count in our house is increasing.


It sometimes hard to believe we live 25 min drive away from KLCC. Living in Sungai Besi armycamp is quite like a zoo. This afternoon I went cycling with Kalam (learning how to draft, haha as if I'm fast enuf to draft anyone celaka). We found a babymonkey dead on the road -just been hit by a car. Kalam tried to take it, wanted to feed Shawie, but got chased away by the mother.


These monkeys sometimes chase me when I cycle too close to them, quite fierce.

The other day I nearly had a nasty fall with the bike becos I didn't see a large monitor lizard sleeping on the road.

A few months ago I nearly got bitten by a cobra while I was walking to the pool on a quiet sunday morning.

I want to start running (embarrassing to walk in the triathlon), nighttime would be good, at least it's nice and cool. But although there's nearly no crime in the camp, we have lots of BABI HUTAN (wild boar). I takut-lah.......


2 comments:

Juliana said...

hahah..tak apply pon memang dah jafi mini zoo pon !!! and mini garden !! zoo garden !!! with very very lovely zookepers ! heheheh.. miss u guys !!!

*julie bz ..*

Juliana said...

opss.. jadi. not jafi ..hahahah