Thursday, July 12, 2007

lots of 'anak'

Sad to say the two adopted little kittens didn't survive. Janie was willing to feed them but the competition for the nipples was too fierce. Darimi insisted to bury the kittens. Shawie is hungry, kasihan poor snake...

Training is lousy, I got a cold for more than a week, can't get rid of it. Coughing up great green blobs --yikes!!! I'm not used to this, usually seldom sick. I'm far from the only one; Darimi, Ati, Dayan, Danial and Rahmah all got the same bug. I think Kalam is the only escaping this virus becos he's hardly home. Next month he's planning to do Desaru long distance triahtlon (half Ironman distance), buth he's hardly training, weekends only. Still I wouldn't be surprised if he finishes................


It seems to me that Dayan's cast is quite wobbly and soft after been soaked in the sea, but he denies that of course...
At work things start to get busy. Next week a group of 30 newly graduated nurses will start. Nine of them will be allocated to HDU or ICU and I will 'guide and train' them for 3 months.
Nine anak murid
!!!!
Cikgu yang garang hahaha...... watch out for the fierce teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: