Tuesday, July 17, 2007

INTRUDER ALERT!

Hahaha finally I manage to write on this blog! Thanks hun... well I got time, I got a lot of time! This afternoon I went to Pacesetters' office somewhere at Jln Klang Lama (surat khabar lama???) Dont shout or else you'll got sore throat! Anyway Mr Munning is on the way to Cambodia so I just registered for Mizuno 10k run. Then this lady 'racun' me to become Pacesetter and I did! Hahaha gone RM46.00 but I got cheaper Mizuno registration fees by RM10.00. Woi, everything want to calculate ha? Shut up you. I dont know whether my honey's invitation to write at this blog is a good idea or not.... Somehow I got a lot of 'merapu' ideas especially in the middle of the nite! And also Al Fatihah to all my 6 comrades who didnt make it back home after their last flight. Even though I've been thru it many times and didnt even know them personally, I am still sad as if a part of my life is taken away from me. Hmmm... have to scold my two cutest one for eating our Power Bar and Power Gel stock! Why papa has to be the bad guy everytime??? What else to talk in here.... zzzzzz

1 comment:

nurina said...

Papa not the bad guy, somehow when Mama scolds it's not very impressive.........
Those little ones love u to bits.
Good idea to become a pacesetter