Tuesday, October 2, 2007

20 DAYS FASTING - ANIMALS KINGDOM

So scary, dinosaur in my garden.... luckily my boys are brutal enuff to catch them!
Caterpilar eat my lemon tree arrgghh...

Caterpillar eating my ferns...


Mr Window cleaner



Ikan sembilang




Ikan kaloi














Aiyooo Su 3o going even faster! It is already 20 days fasting. I just got back the computer after repair. Reasons for repair? CLASSIFIED. Only CIA knows ahahaha... well apart from that life is normal. Work as usual, am actually lazy to write anything in here. Thinking of putting a lot of photos instead. Much better huh? I think I'll put animals photos. These are the pets and animals around the house.

5 comments:

Azman said...

Major. Lawa tuuu gambar biawak tuuu.

MAJOR K said...

Itu cicak kobeng je la... dah separuh nyawa kena pegang ngan hero2 tu...

Jaja Shah said...

eeeiii ulat buluuuu

bola2api said...

cicak koben tu cantik aa..

Juliana said...

wah...nice fotos... feels like d mini zoo la plak..lots of flora and faunas !!!