Monday, October 8, 2007

Near standstill



A miniature orchid, the flowers are so small, only
few people would recognize it as an orchid. Something like 'orchid anonymous'
Coelogyne Mayeriana (at least I think so)


Tiger orchid
Bulbophyllum pileatum
These are all native orchids, the tiger orchid is wellknown and frequently grown in gardens, some of the others are rare. Some orchids might have been lost allreadydue to logging before anyone had a change to 'discover' them.
These orchids flowered in the last two weeks.
Aini, just come and visit and I can give you shoots, silly Kalam want to sell chaep (he's just joking, Kalam loves teasing)
Last saturday had a lovely 'buka Puasa' at Shazly's house. Nice to see 'the gang'. In Desaru I thought I probably wouldn't see anyone of the gang untill Powerman Lumut. Luckily I was wrong...
Training is at a complete standstill. Next week after Raya I need to get my butt of the chair. Kalam just registered himself, me and Danial and Dayan for Powerman.
Pff, feel all puffed up, no training, despite the fasting it feels as if I've gained some weight (scared to check)
Gotta go, last batch of Raya-cookies need the finishing touch.
Selamat HARI RAYA to all our friends and 'MAAF ZAHIR BATIN'

1 comment:

bola2api said...

not u alone.. i feel puffed too.. and i bet i am going to be lapped by one of your sons.. boohoohoo...

let's just have fun in Lumut, shall we?

shahrom's awek will also be in the sprint. she's a newbie but a damn fast runner, though..

habislah kita :)